The widescreen video clip accompanying the solitary, directed by very long-time collaborator, Jim Canty, sees the band on location on rugged British shoreline for a next time. Buying up the scene from the black and white, a person-choose aerial footage launched to accompany January solitary, Longshot, McCann takes the wheel of a classic, 1956 Land Rover at the time once more to pace the band together temperature-crushed South Shields seashores and cliff tops. After placing on the brakes, the 4-piece bounce out to enable rip with a dwell overall performance in the seaside town’s landmark Amphitheatre arcades.
Blown away by supporter reactions to new tunes, like Fluctuate and Sidetrack, on new, bought out Uk arena dates, the band now provides up 2all for the quite first time. The song hints at a shift in the direction of increased lyrical introspection, even though preserving the band’s effusively upbeat temper.
2all lands as Catfish tactic the midway place of an in depth, 23-day, headline US and Canada tour, with the band having racked up five rapturously been given dates this past 7 days, with shows continuing at the Residence of Blues, San Diego (Tue 19 Mar) and the historic Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles (Fri 22 Mar). The 1st leg of the tour wraps up in New York Town with a Sold OUT date at Brooklyn Metal on Wed 3 April. A lately declared June extension to the transatlantic jaunt, responding to developing demand from customers, incorporates dates in Toronto, Detroit and Boston.
Seeking forward to summer pageant year back residence, Catfish and the Bottlemen not long ago verified headline slots at Citadel Festival, London and TRNSMT, Glasgow. The comprehensive listing of confirmed Catfish and the Bottlemen British isles, Ireland and European tour dates lying forward in 2019 are:
• Sun 28 Apr 2019 Galway, Leisureland – Offered OUT
• Tue 30 Apr 2019 Dublin, The Olympia Theatre – Offered OUT
• Thu 2 May perhaps 2019 Brighton, Brighton Centre – Bought OUT
• Sat 4 May well 2019 Coventry, Ericsson Indoor Arena – Sold OUT
• Sun 5 May 2019 Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena – Sold OUT
• Tue 7 Could 2019 Sheffield, FlyDSA Arena
• Wed 8 Might 2019 Manchester, Manchester Arena – Sold OUT
• Mon 13 Might 2019 Madrid, La Riviera
• Tue 14 May 2019 Barcelona, Razzmatazz
• Thu 16 May possibly 2019 Milan, Alcatraz
• Sat 18 May well 2019Berlin, Huxleys Neue Welt
• Mon 20 May perhaps 2019Amsterdam, Melkweg – Sold OUT
• Sun 26 Might 2019Middlesbrough, BBC Radio One’s Large Weekend
• Sat 13 July 2019Glasgow, TRNSMT Competition
• Sun 14 July 2019London, Citadel Pageant
• Mon 12 Aug 2019Budapest, Sziget Competition
Acquire tickets beneath.
The Equilibrium was recorded by McCann (vocals, guitars), Johnny Bond (guitars), Robert ‘Bob’ Corridor (drums) and Benji Blakeway (bass) above a 12-thirty day period time period in the enterprise of Irish producer, Jacknife Lee in two, secluded studios Grouse Lodge, in Moate, Republic of Ireland, and The Chapel in the countryside of East Lincolnshire. The album was combined by Craig Silvey.